Cake Pans Flexipan, Fluted Cake 3.55 Oz, 110mm x 60mm x 25mm Deep (4-5/16" x 2-3/8" x 1" Deep), 16 CavitiesStar: 4.7 author : 1490502
Tag: Cake Pans
Please select the attribute you wantX
Household Tools Set Baking Mold Set Toast Mold Cake Mold Beginner Making Cake Pizza Tart Nonstick Household and Commercial Baking Tools 9005 9000 D3 Ovenware 12x15 Inch Jelly Roll, Stainless Steel, 12 by 15-Inch other,Baking Props Large Rectangles - 21 Forms other,New Arrival White Wedding Cake Stand Set 6 12Pcs Pieces Cupcake Stand Barware Decorating Cooking Cake Tools Bakeware Set Party Dinnerware,7Pcs other,Bakeware Set, Cake Decora Tools 18" x 26" Commercial Grade Aluminum Cookie Sheet Baking Tray Pan Full Sheet - 12 Pans other,Baking Pan
- Flexipan 1081 fits in full-size (18 x 26) sheet pan. Flexipans have changed the way that pastry chefs work. The flexipan does not have to be greased and will still unmold without breakage. The non-stick quality also saves time and money. And because these flexible bakeware can be used at freezing temperatures, even frozen items such as ice cream, mousses, and aspics can be molded into any shape and be unmolded with ease.?
- Flexipans are made with a combination of fiberglass and silicone. This allows the molds to be flexible, and gives them their non stick quality. The combination also gives the molds a longer life, making it possible to use them two or three thousand times before the first signs of sticking. The ease of cleaning also makes these flexible bakeware such a desirable tool.?
- Our products conform to US regulations on food grade silicone, and are NSF and Kosher certified.FLEXIPAN is recognized by the most famous chefs, Patissiers & Chefs de Cuisine Can be used within the same heat ranges as ordinary metal baking trays or pans (-40F To 536F) Freeze, bake or microwave in the same mould A must have for every professional chef FlexipanCare Instructions Handling Flexipans can be used from -40 to 280C (-40-536F).?
- Work with the Flexipan on a tray or any baking sheet. Check to ensure the Flexipan is dry and clean before placing any dough or batter in it. It can be used in all types of ovens and does not need to be greased the Flexipan is anti adherent by nature.?
- De-panning Baked items: Remove the pieces one by one or by gently lifting the Flexipan to allow them to roll off the tray. Frozen items: Peel the item out of the molds. Frozen items must be de-panned two to three minutes at the latest after coming out of the freezer. Cakes: For cake molds, turn the mold upside down. Large cakes, especially sponge cakes, should be allowed to cool before attempting to unmold.?
- Maintenance and Care Wipe the Flexipan with a damp sponge after each use to remove c
Household Tools Set Baking Mold Set Toast Mold Cake Mold Beginner Making Cake Pizza Tart Nonstick Household and Commercial Baking Tools 9005 9000 D3 Ovenware 12x15 Inch Jelly Roll, Stainless Steel, 12 by 15-Inch Large Rectangles - 21 Forms White Wedding Cake Stand Set 6 12Pcs Pieces Cupcake Stand Barware Decorating Cooking Cake Tools Bakeware Set Party Dinnerware,7Pcs 18" x 26" Commercial Grade Aluminum Cookie Sheet Baking Tray Pan Full Sheet - 12 Pans Stainless Steel Bread Loaf Pan, 3 Compartments, 1.75" 341713 Glazed Aluminized Steel 5-Long Loaf Pan Set 40508-073 Ceramics Rectangular Baking Dish Set, 2-piece, Matte White Disposable Aluminum 1 Pound Loaf Pan #5000 Nonstick 11" x 17" Cast Aluminum Double-Burner Grill